We woke up to MORE snow today! I get really excited when I see the snow, but seeing it is all I'm interested in. You can see how much we have by this picture of our back deck. It's been really cold so none of it is melting (like it usually does in Missouri). Mommy thought it would be fun to go sledding so we went on a sleigh ride on our cul de sac and through the yard. Addy doesn't like being left in the yard by herself so she comes with us- even when we walk around the cul de sac. I enjoyed the sled ride, but I wasn't interested in doing any shoveling or playing in the snow. I was really much happier standing in the garage with Addy watching Mommy while she shoveled! (I look happy in some of the pictures, but it's only because Mommy can be funny.)
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Snowy Winter
We woke up to MORE snow today! I get really excited when I see the snow, but seeing it is all I'm interested in. You can see how much we have by this picture of our back deck. It's been really cold so none of it is melting (like it usually does in Missouri). Mommy thought it would be fun to go sledding so we went on a sleigh ride on our cul de sac and through the yard. Addy doesn't like being left in the yard by herself so she comes with us- even when we walk around the cul de sac. I enjoyed the sled ride, but I wasn't interested in doing any shoveling or playing in the snow. I was really much happier standing in the garage with Addy watching Mommy while she shoveled! (I look happy in some of the pictures, but it's only because Mommy can be funny.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment