Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Well, we made it to Chicago (despite thinking we were going to miss the plane because Mommy forgot to bring along my birth certificate). I bet she won't make that mistake again! When we go to Papa and Nana's in Chicago I play with all of Mommy and Uncle Nim's (Tim's) toys from when they were kids. We made a trip to Portillo's because it's one of my Daddy's favorite places to eat. They got me a hamburger to eat, but I just wanted to eat my French Fries dipped in ketchup so that's exactly what I did. Did you know that everything is MUCH better when it is dipped in a sauce? I pretty much request sauce for every meal now. After my nap, we got ready to go to the children's service at Mommy's church, FCC. I did a really good job at the service even though it was VERY long (an hour). I really liked when there was singing and I watched the video they showed of the Christmas story. I held the candle that you see in the picture below the entire time. I took turns sitting on everyone's lap.
After church, we went home and had a delicious Christmas dinner that Nana made. Then we got to open up more presents. I knew just what to do this time. I got a cool boat for the bath tub, an ambulance, and some books. Thanks Nana and Papa! I helped everyone open up their gifts in between playing with my fun new toys.

No comments: