Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas at Papa & Nana's


The first Christmas we celebrated this year was at Nana's and Papa's house. It was an early Christmas, but it was a day that worked for almost everybody. There were LOTS of people there -- about 16 and their house is not that big. I wasn't feeling quite like myself because I had the flu the day before for the first time.

On a side note- it was AWFUL! I threw up around 9 times. I kept asking for milk and wawa (water) and Mommy wouldn't give me any because she said it just made me sicker. I felt better when Mommy was holding me except she kept shoving a green bowl under my chin and I didn't like that at all. Fortunately by 8:30 Friday night I had stopped getting sick, but I still felt pretty awful and really thirsty.

OK-back to Christmas. Nana made salad, spaghetti, and meatballs for everyone. I couldn't believe what a mess was made of Nana's tablecloth-- yucko! I didn't feel much like eating so Mommy ate my dinner. We opened gifts and I got a cool Curious George train. Although it was fun, I was glad to go home and go to bed!
Reading with Papa and my cousin Hunter.
My cousin Dustin tried to help me out a lot.
Identifying my Uncle Erik's nose (sorry for the funny picture!)
Do you like our coordinating sweaters?

No comments: