Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa (Sanka)

Santa had to come early at our house since we will be in Chicago for Christmas this year. When I got up, Mommy said that Santa had visited our house. I wasn't really sure what she meant, but I do know who Sanka is! I call him Sanka and can recognize him no matter where he is (even on the Coca-Cola cans in our pantry!). Santa brought me lots of gifts. You can see a block maze, a DVD, and a kitchen in the picture to the left. Mommy helped put the airport together first. I was really excited to play with it. We ate breakfast and then we put together the kitchen. I was SOOO excited to play with the kitchen; I didn't even want to let Mommy finish putting it together because I wanted to get in there and cook. I sure wish Santa could come every weekend!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that kitchen!! It even has a coffee pot...how awesome!