Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Breakfast

Mommy got up really early today to make us a really yummy breakfast. Papa, Nana, Uncle Erik, and Aunt Katie all came over to our house to eat and celebrate Christmas. For breakfast we had a delicious egg, cheese, and sausage casserole, a cream cheese pastry, and fruit. After that we exchanged gifts with everybody. I got cool fireman boots (a little big, but maybe next year they will fit!), a fire truck, puzzles, a Curious George peek-a-boo toy, some cool play doh toys, and new shirts for school. I'm really getting better at opening gifts, but I do like some help now and then. I really like to get each toy out of the box right after I get it open so that I can play with it right then. It was fun celebrating Christmas at our house. I'm glad everybody was able to come.

No comments: