Sunday, December 6, 2009

My First Haircut


Well, I used to have these cute curls... but now I have wild straggly hair so Mommy and Daddy both took me to get my hair cut. We went to a place called Shear Madness. It seemed like a pretty cool place; toys, TVs at every station, and a whole variety of cars that you get to sit in to get your hair cut. I could tell right away that I wasn't there for any fun though. Amber was nice and all, but I wasn't sure I wanted my hair cut. Amber put in an Elmo DVD for me, but I didn't really watch it. I sat pretty still, but I kept leaning away from Amber and those long scissors of hers. She would just walk around the car and get me again. I was quiet except for a few moans. Finally it was all over and I was much happier (as soon as we left that place!) I do think I look handsome with my new haircut- but don't tell anybody I said so!

No comments: