We got to celebrate some more today because Mommy turns 33! We drove a long way to meet Mommy's good friend, Marky and her family at -- guess-- Portillo's! Two times in one trip is extra special! I'm sitting on Daddy's lap in the picture to the right and Will is sitting on his Daddy's lap (Aaron). Despite Daddy getting me some good looking chicken fingers for lunch- I only ate French fries dipped in ketchup again.
Later, Mommy opened up her gifts. As you can see I helped Mommy. I thought that the pretty ring she got from Daddy was really for me!
After gift opening, we went to Aurelio's Pizza for dinner because they have excellent pizza and it's one of Mommy's favorite places to go. Afterward, I got to eat my first Dum Dum lollipop. It was wonderful. I shared it with everybody.
1 comment:
How cute...looks like Oliver is really good at sharing!
Post a Comment