I loved Christmas this year! We had a delicious ham and Au Gratin potatoes for dinner. Then we went to Nina Connie and Papa Al's church. I liked all the singing and I recognized all the pictures of Baby Jesus that were on the screen. When we got home we finally got to open all the gifts. It was so much fun opening them! I helped Aunt Susan deliver all the gifts to everybody. Every time one of the gifts was for me, I would go sit in my red chair to open it. I also helped everyone else open up their gifts. I really liked that both my Ninas and both my Papas were able to be at our house for Christmas as well as Uncle Tim and Aunt Susan. I'm not sure what my favorite gift is... I really like all the Thomas the Train things, but I also like my easel, my shopping cart, and my iXL 'puter'. Thank you!
 |
| A bird bath heater... a must have! |
 |
| Let's put my shopping cart together, RIGHT NOW! |
 |
| WORN OUT! |
No comments:
Post a Comment