Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning

Can you believe I slept until 9:30 on Christmas morning?  I bet I was the only kid around that slept that late
I really got into Christmas this year.  My Mommy did too (with her new Bloggie video camera). Unfortunately, she is still learning how to use her camera so this one is a bit hard to watch.   

I have been asking for a yellow car from Santa for over a month!  Thank goodness he brought me not just one car, but two!  One is a remote control car and the other is a sports car that the doors open on.  Check out the chaos on Christmas morning... everyone is working on opening all my new toys and putting them together for me.  I think all those big people like toys as much as I do- they just don't want to admit it!
My new Thomas crane & mining tunnel are all hooked up.

No comments: