Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

Best friends!
We celebrated New Year's Eve with our friends this year.  We had some yummy appetizers for dinner, played, watched Shrek, and then had chocolate fondue with strawberries, bananas, and pineapple.  It was delicious!  Brooke and I got to have sparkling white grape juice too. Now I'm pretty sure that all parties are supposed to have 'gape juice'.  I am already planning my birthday party.  There will definitely be 'gape juice' at my party.  After fondue Jason N. took us out to the garage to shot off party fireworks!  They were neat because they popped and then streamers came out of them. 


Will can play with us now.  Sometimes we like to play with his toys more than he does.
Everyone needs to make sure they have plenty of lip gloss on for the celebration!
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

love the lip gloss picture! she's such a good influence on him :)