Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010, Dinosaurs, and Trains

We had Thanksgiving again at our house this year.  Both my Neenas and Papas came to celebrate with us.  Unfortunately, my cousins Luke and Will and their parents couldn't make it since Luke's feeding tube had gotten pulled out accidentally.  Hopefully I'll get to see them at Christmas.  This year my Daddy made a ham AND a turkey!  We had enough food here for an army.  The next day, My Neena Lori and Papa Dave went with Mommy and I to see Dinousaurs Unearthed.  We also saw the trains at the station.  I loved watching all the little trains zoom around their tracks.  Finally, I got to ride in a train.  I wasn't sure at first if I wanted to get on it- Mommy kept trying one car after another and every time I said, "No!"  Then we got to the last car on the train and I decided that would be the right place for me to sit- at the very back of the train.  It was a good ride, but I didn't smile at all. 








No comments: