Our last evening in Florida, we had dinner with my cousins, Donnie and Mamie. They live in Florida all the time! They invited us over to their house. I brought my bag of Duplos and several books with me so I could keep myself entertained. Everyone exclaimed over the Shepherd's Pie and homemade key lime pie, but I wasn't so sure about either one! Unfortunately, we forgot to take any pictures at their house.
On our last day, we did some souvenir shopping and then we headed for the airport. After we crossed a huge bridge, we decided to get out of the car for one last peek at the ocean. See how happy I was in these photos-- I love the 'wa wa'. Then Mommy tried to put me back in the car- and I threw a major fit because I wanted to stay in Florida near the water. I will definitely be back next January!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment