Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Bonus Week

Mommy and I are really happy because we got a bonus week off for our Christmas break! It all happened because we just kept getting more and more snow. It was also super cold outside-- too cold for bigger kids to stand outside for the school bus. We didn't mind at all, though. We had lots of fun playing. One day Nana and Papa came over to play with me. Papa and I built this huge block tower!

Another day we had a play date with my friend, Olivia. We had lots of fun playing at her house and then going to lunch at Panera. We got along really well.

Finally, we met my friend Katelyn up at The Grove in Zona Rosa to play with a whole group of girls. Can you believe I was the only boy? It's too bad we don't have time to do all these fun play dates more often!

The snow just keeps piling up on our deck!

No comments: