Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Parade


The day before Halloween, my school (daycare) had a Halloween parade. Mommy was off of work so she was able to bring me to school to be in the parade. Here I am as a fireman. I really like wearing my costume- even the hat! We got there just in time and I got right into the huge stroller with the other kids from my class. Thank goodness they saved a spot for me. We went all over the school. It's a school for kids like me to 8th graders so it's a really big place. All the kids were waiting out in the hallways for us to go by. I think they like watching us. It was fun to see all the kids in costumes. I never really smiled, but I still thought it was a good time. After the parade we got to paint pumpkins. I really like painting!

Mommy wanted a picture with me. Ava thought she would be in the picture too!

No comments: