Halloween is a crazy day! First my Mommy tried to get me to carve a pumpkin, then she had to take a gazillion photos of me in my fireman suit. After that, we went on a wagon ride to a neighborhood party. I didn't really want to be at the party. I thought it was really more fun riding around in my wagon so I kept climbing back in it! I did do the limbo with one of Mommy's student's from last year, Halie. She was nice to take me around the limbo circle a couple of times. We didn't stay too long at the party since Grandma and Grandpa were coming to our house with Daddy's favorite, Stromboli! We ate dinner and then it was time to go trick-or-treating. Last year, we didn't go trick-or-treating so this whole thing was new to me. I didn't quite get what to do at each house. I haven't really had any candy either so I didn't realize how cool the things I was getting were!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Trick-or-Treating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment