I got to go to the pumpkin patch again this year. We thought it was the perfect day for the pumpkin patch, but it was REALLY cold and windy. Grandma Connie and Grandpa Al came with us to Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch. Despite the wind, we got to do and see a lot of things. First we got to feed the goats which was funny because they like to put their lips on your hand. We also saw chickens, pigs, roosters, and geese. I really liked watching all the animals.
Our friends, Heather, Eddie, Will & Lane were also at the pumpkin patch so we walked with them for awhile. The last thing we did was take a ride on a wagon out to the pumpkin field. We got a little scared because one of the tractors got stuck in this huge mud pit, but fortunately our tractor didn't get stuck. I liked picking up the little pumpkins- I always tried to grab the pumpkins that were rotten! I would have liked to pick up one of the bigger pumpkins, but they were just too big. I was so tired on the ride back from the pumpkin patch that I fell asleep in Papa's arms. Will could lift much bigger pumpkins than I could! After the pumpkin patch, we got to go eat some delicious Mexican food at one of Papa's favorite restaurants!






No comments:
Post a Comment