Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tigers Football Saturday


I went to my 2nd football game tonight. Mizzou played Texas. It was a night game so we stopped at Shakespeare's Pizza beforehand. I have discovered that I like eating lemons! I take a bite and then pucker up my face, but then I go back for more bites! Aren't I crazy?

The weather was perfect for a game- but this time I wasn't quite as well behaved as I was at the first game I went to. I was a lot more wiggly and I didn't want to be held. I really wanted to climb all over the bleachers anytime somebody wasn't sitting on them. Mommy got me to sit for a little while for a snack. Raisins are always a good distractor! I also read my favorite snowman book for a short while. I really like to watch Truman when he comes by. Our seats are in the 4th row so he is really close to me. He stops to see me, but I cling to Mommy or Daddy because I really don't want to get too close!

We had to leave at half time because I just couldn't sit still and Mommy was getting fed up with me. Also, Daddy had food poisoning the night before so he wasn't feel too hot either.

No comments: