Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our new house


We are in our new house!! I was really grumpy the first couple of days in our house. I couldn't sleep very well at first and kept waking up around 6 a.m. I didn't really understand what was going on. All the boxes followed us, but thank goodness there is more room to put all of them. I have learned how to climb up on boxes. You can see me on this box. I climbed up on it and then found out that it was empty and got stuck. Mommy got the camera instead of getting me unstuck. Can you believe her? Grandma Lori and Grandpa Dave came to visit us on the 1st full day in the new house. I remembered them pretty well this time. I started calling Grandpa Dave, "Pa Pa" just like I call Grandpa Al. I'm not really sure what to call my Grandmas though. Mommy always makes me a big breakfast which I eat right up, but anytime anyone else eats I like to help make sure they get all their food eaten up. You can see me here eating Grandma's cereal with blueberries. I just stuck my hands right in the bowl while she was eating. Good thing Grandma is easy-going!I helped Grandpa the next day eat his breakfast. He's pretty easy-going too!
After we eat breakfast, Grandpa read me my new truck book from Grandma. She finds me all kinds of books at the library resale shop. She volunteers there so she gets first pick! Aren't I a lucky guy??
Thank goodness Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. They helped us out a lot by unpacking stuff in the kitchen and fixing up our garden outside. They also spent time with me which was lots of fun!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oliver I can't believe your mommy thought it was funny you got stuck in the box! The picture is pretty cute, though! I am glad you are sleeping better in your new house!

James and Melissa said...

I love the picture of Oliver stuck in the box. Cute! Are you feeling more settled in your new home? I hope the beginning to your school year goes well.