
Breckenridge


On the last day of our vacation, the Budweiser Clydesdale horses arrived in town. Mommy and Daddy thought I would be really excited about the horses, but what I thought was the best were the Budweiser trucks that haul the horses across the country!! I just shrieked with delight at seeing not one, but TWO big trucks that I could walk up to and touch! The trucks were DEFINITELY the BEST part of being in Breckenridge!



It was a good trip (despite the problems with the altitude). I learned a new word, hot, since our condo had 2 gas fireplaces that were used to heat the condo. I would walk near the fireplace and say, 'hot hot'. I got to play peek-a-boo a lot with Daddy in our condo around the couches, play video games at a pizza place (Downstairs at Eric's), ride the ski lift, go on hikes, ride on the back of Daddy's bike, ride around in my stroller a lot in town, go to 2 art fairs, and see 2 big semi trucks!

I don't even need any quarters to play!!

The condo we stayed in was just a short walk from Maggie's Pond. If we ever go back in the winter to ski it's really close to the ski lift too!

I'm in front of Maggie's Pond next to some art from the art fair.

Our only family photo from the trip
No comments:
Post a Comment