This past weekend, Mommy and I went to Linn for Paige's first birthday party. Paige's Grandma and Grandpa live in the country and guess what? They have COWS! BUT, better than cows... they have a TRACTOR! In case you didn't know- I am obsessed with machines; trucks, cars, tractors, lawnmowers- it doesn't matter as long as it moves and vrooms! So, after a 3 1/2 hr. drive and some lunch at Paige's house, we went to visit the cows. We got to walk right into the pasture with the cows. Mommy had to carry me since the grass was really long in the pasture. There were several calves too. The cows didn't do a whole lot, but they didn't really like when I yelled at them! They all started walking away. The cows were cool, but the tractor was even better! I couldn't believe it was hiding in the barn the whole time we were looking at the cows. When it was time to do something else, I was mad and threw a tantrum.
Here is a video of me with the tractor. Can you tell I'm a little excited?
2 comments:
I love that he is so excited about the tractor that he is just makes loud grunts and yells...hilarious.
I love this video, Susan! It is just as fun to watch this as it was to see him in person!
Post a Comment