My Daddy and Mommy took me on a really cool hike up through the mountains! I sat in my backpack on Daddy's back. I could tell that it was a lot of really hard work for my parents. It was almost 3 miles, but it took several hours. We saw a lot of different waterfalls on the way up. When we got to the end there was an amazing glacier lake. There was lots of snow around it too!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
McCullough's Gulch Hike
My Daddy and Mommy took me on a really cool hike up through the mountains! I sat in my backpack on Daddy's back. I could tell that it was a lot of really hard work for my parents. It was almost 3 miles, but it took several hours. We saw a lot of different waterfalls on the way up. When we got to the end there was an amazing glacier lake. There was lots of snow around it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment