This year I actually helped Mommy carve the pumpkin. At first I wasn't really sure about putting my hands in the goopy pumpkin and getting all messy. Thankfully Mommy had a little spoon that I could use to dig out the goop. I stayed and helped Mommy the entire time except for the last few minutes when she was doing the mouth. Our pumpkin turned out super this year!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Pumpkin Carving
This year I actually helped Mommy carve the pumpkin. At first I wasn't really sure about putting my hands in the goopy pumpkin and getting all messy. Thankfully Mommy had a little spoon that I could use to dig out the goop. I stayed and helped Mommy the entire time except for the last few minutes when she was doing the mouth. Our pumpkin turned out super this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment