
Friday night we went to my first Halloween party at Katelyn's house. I was a little confused about this party. At first I thought it was my birthday, and then I thought it was Kiki's (Katelyn's) birthday. I was really worried about there being cake there. Mommy told me that there wouldn't be any cake, just candy, but it turns out that one of the Mommy's brought a really cool pumpkin cake. I didn't eat any though because it was a funny color (even though my Mommy said it was delicious)! Us kids didn't want to pose for a picture together, but we did have a fun time hanging out for the party. It was a really late night- I was up way past my bedtime. I made up for it by sleeping in until 8:00 and taking a 3 1/2 hour nap the next day!

No comments:
Post a Comment