Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Parade

This year I'm really starting to understand Halloween better. Way back in September I already knew I wanted to be Superman for Halloween! Mommy tried to convince me to be a Tiger or some other cute animal, but I knew what I really wanted to be. Since Mommy had parent teacher conferences she was able to come with me to my Halloween party at school and then she stayed for the parade. This year we got to walk in the parade rather than riding in the buggy. We walked all around the entire school (K-8). All the older kids wait out in the hallway to watch us go by. When we first got to school I was very shy and didn't want to eat a cookie or have any treats for the party. I also didn't want to sit with my friends for the class picture so that's why Mommy is in the picture. Mommy also read everyone a Clifford book which I really got into. I started narrating the book for everyone.
We saw Snow White (Brooke) walk by while we waited for our turn to join the parade.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm caught up on your blog now :) Glad to see you are too...almost! (I'm getting behind on mine!)

Ellan Grantham said...

Oliver made an awesome Superman!!!
All my older Daycare boys were Super Hero's too!
We had Captain America, Batman, Robin, and Spiderman.