Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend with Nina and Papa




After an auction at my Great-Grandma's house, Nina and Papa came to visit for Memorial Day weekend. We have an annual tradition of spending this special weekend together and going to Celebration at the Station at Union Station to listen to the symphony and watch fireworks.

Papa and Mommy did lots of shopping while I hung out with Nina. I don't know why, but I decided to change Grandma's name to Nina this time. I was very excited about the new potty that Papa and Mommy picked out for me, but I didn't want to sit on it at all.

Hanging out at Union Station was great until the fireworks went off. I was sitting on Papa's lap listening to the music when the first blast occurred. I started crying really hard and not even Mommy could get me calmed down at first.



No comments: