Monday, May 31, 2010
Deanna Rose Farmstead
On Monday, Papa, Nina, Mommy and I all went to
the farm! We saw lots of animals such as chickens, cows, goats, turtles, and huge Koi goldfish, but my favorite part was the antique tractor I got to climb on. Nina and Papa would try to get me to move on to something else (like the big cow bells), but I would keep running back to the tractor so I could climb on it again!! Mommy and Nina tried to get me to feed the baby goats milk out of a bottle, but the goats were really pushy and I didn't like them at all. Mommy ended up having to give the goats the bottle. It was a fun trip!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My brother had one of those green John Deere tractors when he was little!
Post a Comment