Friday, March 26, 2010

Fairytale Village & Fritz's

It has been a crazy day! I went to school this morning and then Mommy came and picked me up during lunch. I couldn't fall asleep and then Nana and Papa got here from Chicago so I never really took a nap. We drove down to Crown Center to see the Fairytale Village there. We also met my friend Paige there and her Mommy and Daddy. It's like a whole little village filled with houses that all the characters in the fairy tales live in- Sleeping Beauty, The Three Bears, Jack & the Beanstalk, Cinderella and others too. I thought it was a TON of fun. Paige and I ran all over the place. I created a circuit and just kept going. All the pictures of me aren't so great because I didn't stop for one moment to take a photo!

After the Fairytale Village, we went to Fritz's Restaurant. It's this cool restaurant where the food is delivered on a little train! All 8 of us squeezed into a booth together and ordered our food on a telephone. The food wasn't that great, but it was fun watching the train go by.
I like your hat, Grandpa!

No comments: