Thursday, March 25, 2010

2 years old!


It's my birthday today! Guess how old I am. I'm 2!! When I woke up this morning Mommy was very excited and said, "Happy birthday, Oliver. You're 2 today!" When Mommy set me on my changing table I held out all ten fingers then held out one hand and said, "Five" and then the other hand, and I said, "Five" again. Finally, I held out my two pointer fingers and said, "Two!"

I brought some strawberry cupcakes for my class at school and some treat bags for them too. Miss Jenny, one of my teachers, made me a cool hat to wear.

Finally, Mommy picked me up from school and we went to Nick and Jake's for dinner (one of our favorites). When we got home it was time to open my presents! When I walked into the living room, the first thing I saw was my new trike! Isn't it cool? I'm a little too short to reach the pedals, but I'll be able to reach soon. At least for now someone can push me when I want to take a ride. I got lots of presents that I really like a lot. Thanks Mom and Dad!
This card plays music (and it has a car on it!) How cool is that?!
Thanks Uncle Tim and Susan for the new clothes!


1 comment:

Noah's Blog said...

Happy Birtday Oliver...can't beleive two years has gone by already! Noah will be two next Friday...no babys anymore!