Saturday, March 27, 2010

2 Year Old Elmo Birthday Party





It was a big day at our house today because we celebrated my birthday! I requested an Elmo Party this year. When I came down in the morning there were decorations everywhere; balloons, streamers, and ELMO!! Lots of people came to our house for my party. We started with some games; Pin the Nose on Elmo, Teddy Bear- Teddy Bear, London Bridges, and Ring around the Rosie. Usually I love these games, but I was really nervous around all the people at our house and Mommy had to carry me for all the games.

I never did figure out where Elmo's nose is even though
I usually know where Elmo's nose is in books!
Everyone loved Pin the Nose on Elmo!
Ring Around the Rosie
Then we all fell down!
Again!

Paige helped me open all my presents. Isn't she a good friend?
Opening presents was my favorite part of my party.
This one took teamwork.
Olivia and her parents, Gary & Jen, came.Everyone was watching me open gifts! Staci & Brian, Julia, Rick (Wik), Nana & Papa x2,
Heather, Neil, & Dustin & Kari.

Olivia, Connor, & Sarah. My kitchen was really popular - but not quite big enough!
We had lunch for everyone! Hot dogs, hamburgers, chips,
beans, fruit, & deviled eggs (thanks Julia!)
The kid's table: Evan, Olivia, Sarah, & Connor.
Paige & I didn't fit at the kid's table.Lori and Evan drove all the way from Columbia and brought me this cool Elmo cake!
Happy birthday to me!



Blowing out the candles...
My new basketball hoop was a huge hit after eating cake!
Nana and Papa didn't make it into any of the party pictures because Nana took all the pictures & Papa was feeling sick so we are including this one! Thank you, Nana, for helping my Mommy with my party.

1 comment:

Noah's Blog said...

happy birthday Oliver!! Noah loved looking at this with me!! He got the same basketball net! :)