Saturday, September 5, 2009

Trip to St. Louis

We took a visit to St. Louis again so I could play with my twin friends and my Mommy and Daddy could watch Mizzou play Illinois. I did an awesome job on the ride to St. Louis. I really like that my car seat faces forward now. It is much more interesting because I can see more. Unfortunately, the weather was rainy while we were there so we didn't get to pl ay outside much, but we did have time for a wagon ride and few things on the concrete. The twins and I had a babysitter Saturday night so all the Mommys and Daddys could go to the game together. We (the kids) thought we could get away with a lot since it was one babysitter and 3 kids, but it turned out that our babysitter was quite talented because she had worked at a daycare before!



I also got to see my Daddy's friend Matt from Chicago and his girlfriend, Christine. They met us at Cicero's for pizza. I really had fun playing with Christine. I flirted with her the whole time! We played hide and seek under the table and then I showed her the 'bucket' outside.

No comments: