Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Mizzou Football Game


I got to go to my first Mizzou football game in Columbia. I was actually at a game or two when Mommy was pregnant with me, but this is the first one I got to watch! Before the game, we tailgated. It was fun playing in the grass with all my toys. I didn't really enjoy the Italian sausage that Daddy grilled because I didn't want to stop playing.

When we walked in to the stadium, the band was on the field playing. Since our seats are in the 4th row we had to get really close to the field. The band was really loud and I didn't really like that. I got used to it though and started to get into the game. We watched Mizzou play Bowling Green. I clapped every time the crowd clapped. I also made lots of new friends. I frequently waved at all the people sitting by us. The cannons that are shot off every time Mizzou scores didn't scare me at all! I was up way past my bedtime, but luckily I got to sleep in the car on the way home. I can't wait for my next game! Go Tigers!

No comments: