Grandma found me the best thing EVER at a garage sale! I came home from school one day this past weekend and found a CAR of my very own parked in our garage! I love to climb in and shut the door behind me. I especially like the key that you can take out. I like to take the key in the house with me- just like Mommy and Daddy do. Sometimes I forget that I can open the door and I just climb in through the window. I usually don't want to go inside because then I have to leave my car. Mommy has to pry me away from my car just to eat dinner. Thank you, Grandma, for finding me the best thing ever!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Cozy Coupe
Grandma found me the best thing EVER at a garage sale! I came home from school one day this past weekend and found a CAR of my very own parked in our garage! I love to climb in and shut the door behind me. I especially like the key that you can take out. I like to take the key in the house with me- just like Mommy and Daddy do. Sometimes I forget that I can open the door and I just climb in through the window. I usually don't want to go inside because then I have to leave my car. Mommy has to pry me away from my car just to eat dinner. Thank you, Grandma, for finding me the best thing ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment