Yesterday, Mommy, Grandma and Susan all went to the museum in Chicago. First we went to a Harry Potter exhibit that was really dark and a bit scary. I had to be held the whole time so it wasn't very fun. After that we found the farm exhibit and some HUGE machines! Can you believe the size of this tractor wheel that Mommy and I are sitting in? We also saw a gigantic corn picker! I just love machines! I learned to say the word 'cow' when we met some big plastic cows and then I found a tv underneath a huge excavator that had LOTS of awesome machines on it!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
The Science and Industry Museum
Yesterday, Mommy, Grandma and Susan all went to the museum in Chicago. First we went to a Harry Potter exhibit that was really dark and a bit scary. I had to be held the whole time so it wasn't very fun. After that we found the farm exhibit and some HUGE machines! Can you believe the size of this tractor wheel that Mommy and I are sitting in? We also saw a gigantic corn picker! I just love machines! I learned to say the word 'cow' when we met some big plastic cows and then I found a tv underneath a huge excavator that had LOTS of awesome machines on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment