Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Swimming

I got to swim at Grandma and Grandpa's pool on Monday. Grandpa got in the water with me first because it was so cold. I floated around in my new yellow ring and had a great time. I especially liked vrooming around making truck noises. (You know, I'm obsessed with anything that vrooms these days; cars, trucks, machines, etc.) Mommy finally got in the water and then we were playing around and she slipped and my whole head got dunked under the water. I don't think I really liked that, but somehow I didn't swallow any water because I didn't cough or anything! After that, we got in the baby pool which is 1 foot deep. I was able to walk around in the pool with my yellow ring around my waist. I'm looking forward to doing that again! After swimming, I had to explore the pool area and play peek-a-boo with Grandma and Grandpa from behind the chairs! Don't worry-- I'll be back for more swimming!

No comments: