Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break!

My Mommy had her spring break this week. It was a lot of fun getting to play all week with her and Addy. Today was at least 80 degrees so I got to pull out my shorts (good thing Mommy bought some last summer that were way too big)! We played in the backyard a lot. I got some of my first boo boos. I cut my hand crawling around in the grass and then Addy and I had a bit of a collision and I cut my face on a rock. My hand didn't really bother me at all. My Mommy was a lot more upset about me hurting my face than I was. She actually cried- can you believe that? I've been talking up a storm this week. I point to things now when I want them. If I want my milk, I point to it. This makes my Mommy VERY happy! There is a dog that lives behind us that I point at and say 'og' (dog). I also have been saying 'uck' for truck and 'ook' for look. My first boo boo is on my left hand. I have a tiny scrape on it that bled a little bit. What bothered me the most was Mommy trying to get a picture of it. Can you see the boo boo on my right cheek?Mommy and I finally had time to go buy me some new shoes over break too. I'm a big boy now that I have real shoes! We tried to take a walk everyday in my cool B.O.B. jogging stroller. It is super nice on all our bumpy sidewalks. So nice that I fell asleep in it one day. Mommy had lots to do that day so she actually rolled it up the back stairs and into the kitchen! It was rather strange waking up in the middle of the kitchen.


I love sitting on my Daddy's shoulders and running around in the backyard. I just laugh and laugh! Addy thinks it's lots of fun too!

No comments: