Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I got to go to my first parade today! It was called a 'warm-up' St. Patty's Day parade, but after watching for an hour and a half the parade people were still marching down the street. We went with my friend Paige and her mommy, Heather. There were lots of interesting things to see; bag pipes, floats, bands, high-stepping dancers, Cub Scout troops, school groups, lots of loud fire engines, and old cars. I couldn't take my eyes off the street it was so cool!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like fun..what a beautiful day for a parade!

James and Melissa said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe how big Oliver is getting!

Ellan Grantham said...

Looks and sounds like you had alot of fun.
I can see Ollie totally loving all the noise and people at a parade.
Oh what a beautiful day it was, where did the warm weather go :(
Miss you and hope to see you guys soon!