You can watch me here eating my cake and ice cream. I really didn't get that messy. I think my Mommy was a little disappointed that I didn't make a huge mess.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Happy First Birthday!
I had my first birthday party this weekend! It was a puppy party! My mommy decorated the house with cute pictures of puppies since I like dogs so much. (I even say 'og' when I see a dog.) Both sets of my grandparents were there along with Uncle Tim and Susan and Uncle Erik and Aunt Katie. My good friend Paige came too with her Mommy, Heather, and Daddy, Neil. I nearly missed my party because I was napping, but luckily Mommy came to wake me up. I wasn't too sure about having all those people in my house or having so many eyes and flashes on me as I tried to eat my cupcake. Nobody would help me get it broken up so it was kind of tough to eat. It was all a bit overwhelming! Opening my gifts was a lot more fun. This fire engine (below) was one of my favorite gifts. I tried to push it around before it was even out of the box! Thank you to everyone for all the fabulous gifts. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun playing with them. After I opened my presents, my parents had a barbecue for everyone. I really liked eating my hamburger, cheese, watermelon, and cantaloupe!
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday!
Blowing out the candle.. I really just wanted to grab the flame.
Can you believe they made me wear that goofy hat?
You can watch me here eating my cake and ice cream. I really didn't get that messy. I think my Mommy was a little disappointed that I didn't make a huge mess.
I'm pushing my firetruck around while it's still in the box. Thank goodness Grandpa took it out of the box for me!
You can watch me here eating my cake and ice cream. I really didn't get that messy. I think my Mommy was a little disappointed that I didn't make a huge mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment