Did you know that I have artwork in an art gallery? I do! My artwork is in an art show at my school! Isn't that terrific? On Sunday, Mommy and I went to my art show. Daddy couldn't come because he was in New Orleans for my Uncle Tim's bachelor party. I didn't really want to have my picture taken so Mommy did the best that she could under the circumstances. I think my favorite piece is my pig. I had to decide where to put the eyes, nose and ears! The foot prints were made with Karo syrup so they were fun to make, but really messy when we brought them home. They started dripping down the refrigerator. I really enjoy art time at school; painting, making collages, and drawing.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
An Artist
Did you know that I have artwork in an art gallery? I do! My artwork is in an art show at my school! Isn't that terrific? On Sunday, Mommy and I went to my art show. Daddy couldn't come because he was in New Orleans for my Uncle Tim's bachelor party. I didn't really want to have my picture taken so Mommy did the best that she could under the circumstances. I think my favorite piece is my pig. I had to decide where to put the eyes, nose and ears! The foot prints were made with Karo syrup so they were fun to make, but really messy when we brought them home. They started dripping down the refrigerator. I really enjoy art time at school; painting, making collages, and drawing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment