We went to the Parents as Teachers Spring Fling on Saturday. It was a perfect day. "Why?" you ask. Because there was a school bus, a fire truck, a police car, water, and play doh-- all at the same place! Not only did I get to see them, but I also got to get in them and check them out. I was amazed that the keys were even in the bus still! We could have driven right out of there (if my legs were a little longer to reach the pedals)! I will admit- I was a little nervous at first when we first got near the bus and the fire truck, but I started to warm up when I realized I could sit in the bus driver's seat! We didn't see Jana, our PAT, but we saw lots of other kids and families! It was really busy!!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Spring Fling
We went to the Parents as Teachers Spring Fling on Saturday. It was a perfect day. "Why?" you ask. Because there was a school bus, a fire truck, a police car, water, and play doh-- all at the same place! Not only did I get to see them, but I also got to get in them and check them out. I was amazed that the keys were even in the bus still! We could have driven right out of there (if my legs were a little longer to reach the pedals)! I will admit- I was a little nervous at first when we first got near the bus and the fire truck, but I started to warm up when I realized I could sit in the bus driver's seat! We didn't see Jana, our PAT, but we saw lots of other kids and families! It was really busy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment