Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gymboree

Mommy and I signed up for a class at Gymboree. We'll go every Saturday with my friend Paige. We sing songs, practice going through tunnels and down slides.

I kept moving to sit in front of Paige (in pink) while we sat on the parachute. One time I ended up on her lap. After we sit on the parachute, we go underneath it and all the parents raise it up high. It's neat when all the air blows on us.
I don't look very excited here, but I think Gymboree is fun! My favorite thing to do is play baby soccer. Mommy swings me and I hit the beach ball with my feet. I shriek with joy!!

I kept crawling away from Mommy to get the bubbles. Can you see the bubbles sticking to my hair?
At the end of class, I crawled over to Paige and her mommy. Claire (white shirt) did the same thing. There were about 8 kids this time at Gymboree. I can't wait for next Saturday. Next time I'll have Mommy take some photos of me on the slides...

No comments: