We have been waiting all winter for a decent snow here in Missouri. We finally got one on a Saturday! (My mommy has really been wishing for a snow day for school.) Anyhow, I got all bundled up in my snowsuit. I look kind of like that kid in the Christmas Story movie! I'm not sure what I think about snow. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't that fun either. It was kind of hard to move in my big suit; although I did manage to crawl around.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
February Snow
We have been waiting all winter for a decent snow here in Missouri. We finally got one on a Saturday! (My mommy has really been wishing for a snow day for school.) Anyhow, I got all bundled up in my snowsuit. I look kind of like that kid in the Christmas Story movie! I'm not sure what I think about snow. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't that fun either. It was kind of hard to move in my big suit; although I did manage to crawl around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think we have a similar picture from this time last year! Too cute! I agree, I was hoping for some good snow too, we probably got less than an inch..not enough to even go play in! Brooke hasn't even gotten to wear her snowsuit and boots. Glad you got to enjoy it!
Post a Comment