Friday, June 13, 2008

Traveling to Columbia


On Thursday my mommy and I went to Columbia to visit her friend Lori and my new friend Evan. Evan is 18 months old so he can do a lot of cool things that I can't do yet. The swing didn't have batteries so Evan would push me in it! We went to Murray's for dinner and then we had Shakespeare's Pizza for lunch the next day. Evan doesn't like to pose for pictures like I do so it was rather difficult taking that photo on the couch. I can tell he's going to be a good friend though. Come visit me soon, Evan!


















We also got to visit my mommy's friends, Susan and Tom Schaefer. I can tell they're grandparents because they knew just what to do with me. I had a bit of a poopie accident while I was there and they even had extra diapers and wipes on hand (thank goodness)! Apparently my mommy didn't realize I was ready for size 2 diapers already so luckily Susan told her all about that. I might go stay with them sometime when my parents want to go to a football game this fall. I'm looking forward to that!