Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!




We celebrated Father's Day twice! For our first celebration I took my Daddy to The Dish. It's a deep dish pizza restaurant in Liberty. My parents told me it was quite tasty. For our second celebration we went to Grandma and Grandpa Moore's house for Italian sausages. We weren't sure we were going to get the sausages cooked on the grill since it started to pour down rain. Speaking of grills, that's what I got my Daddy... a traveling gas grill! We got Mizzou season football tickets this year so we're going to need the grill for all of our tailgates. I think my Daddy really likes it.

Check out those shoes I'm wearing... those were my Daddy's shoes (so they're REALLY old)! In case you can't tell they're green with orange laces. They're too big right now, but maybe I can wear them soon.