We had Thanksgiving at our house again this year! Thank goodness we have a bigger house now-- everyone can fit in out kitchen together! Daddy cooked the turkey like he always does and Mommy cooked the 2 kinds of potatoes, stuffing, and gravy. Everybody brought food to share too. My Grandma Lori and Grandpa Dave even brought Great Grandma Ruby to our house since they were moving her out of her house. We had a long wait for the turkey to get ready since something since the timing was off so I entertained Grandpa Al by making block towers with him. Finally, when the turkey was ready all12 of us gathered around the table for dinner. I tried a little bit of everything on my plate and then I had enough and was ready to get down to play. I entertained everybody by riding my fire truck back and forth through the kitchen (everybody laughed each time I whizzed by the living room!) Because the turkey was so late we didn't get to go to the Plaza to watch the annual lighting ceremony, but we did get to watch it on TV. Maybe next year.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thanksgiving 2009
We had Thanksgiving at our house again this year! Thank goodness we have a bigger house now-- everyone can fit in out kitchen together! Daddy cooked the turkey like he always does and Mommy cooked the 2 kinds of potatoes, stuffing, and gravy. Everybody brought food to share too. My Grandma Lori and Grandpa Dave even brought Great Grandma Ruby to our house since they were moving her out of her house. We had a long wait for the turkey to get ready since something since the timing was off so I entertained Grandpa Al by making block towers with him. Finally, when the turkey was ready all12 of us gathered around the table for dinner. I tried a little bit of everything on my plate and then I had enough and was ready to get down to play. I entertained everybody by riding my fire truck back and forth through the kitchen (everybody laughed each time I whizzed by the living room!) Because the turkey was so late we didn't get to go to the Plaza to watch the annual lighting ceremony, but we did get to watch it on TV. Maybe next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment