Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good girl and Big boy

This past week, Mommy had to go back to work, but my school (St. Therese) wasn't open yet. I guess the teachers had to have meetings. So, Grandma and Pa Pa came to my house every day to hang out with me! We were very busy taking walks, playing, reading books, playing with my water table, and eating (of course). My Mommy has lots of projects for my Pa Pa so he was really busy building shelving in the basement storage room.

On Tuesday, my Grandma said, "Good girl" to Addy and then she turned to me and said, "Isn't Addy a good girl?" So I said, "Good girl." Now I call Addy "Good Girl!"

On Friday, Grandma taught me how to say, "Big boy." I call myself, "Big boy!"

We don't have any pictures from the week so my Mommy needs to get busy taking some new pictures. Poor me- no pictures from an entire week of my life.

1 comment:

James and Melissa said...

Wow, Oliver is learning all kinds of new words!