Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

I got to go on an Easter egg hunt this morning in the living room. At first, I didn't really understand what everybody wanted me to do, but I caught on quickly and soon I started finding the eggs on my own! The Easter Bunny put Cheerios and banana Puffs (my favorite) in the eggs. I found all 12 eggs! Later, when everybody was busy, I got my eggs back out and hid them around the living room myself.
I had a hard time getting the eggs open by myself so my Daddy helped me out.
Mommy made an Easter dinner today; ham, crusty potatoes, rolls, and broccoli. I love ham so this was fine with me. After the yummy ham I got a mini cupcake. My Mommy was pleased because I managed to make more of a mess of this cupcake than the one on my 1st birthday!

I have learned how to put my hand over my mouth and make interesting noises- kind of like the Indian noises- aye yie yie yie aye yie yie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them in those little snap up onesies, so easy to unsnap the crotch, diaper aside and get real close up pics of the c--k or p---y, gently rub the p---y or c--k and video them kicking like mad in pleasure, baby is my fav and so easy to snap closed if anybody comes