You can see me in this video doing one of my new 'tricks'. I love sharing with everybody.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Merry Chicago Christmas!
Our Christmas celebrations continued in Chicago! We flew to Chicago on Christmas Eve morning and got very lucky that there were no delays. I got to play in the seat by the window the whole flight. I befriended the woman behind us... I'm quite charming!
We opened lots of gifts at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was like every day was Christmas! I really like my toy boot that plays over 60 songs, my cell phone, the bright red fuzzy outfit, and my new warm pajamas. I have become an expert at ripping bows off of presents (whether they are mine or someone else's)!
I stayed away from the tree for the most part, but I really liked one of the ornaments that was a bell. I spent quite a bit of time ringing the bell!
My Aunt Jackie sent me a really cute Boxer puppy! I have become quite attached to it.
You can see me in this video doing one of my new 'tricks'. I love sharing with everybody.
On Christmas Day we opened our stockings. I got a toothbrush. Now I just need some teeth!
Playing with Grandma's pots and pans is so fun and noisy too!
I loved eating the ham Grandma made! I have a huge appetite these days. Everybody is amazed at how much I eat. See... everybody was finished eating and I was still sitting at the table with my Mommy eating away.
My Mommy's friends from high school came to visit. I crawled right over to where Ben and Will are playing with trucks and joined right in!

I'm sitting here with Susan. She's lots of fun to play with.
My Uncle Tim and Susan brought me this cool truck for Christmas! It's so bit I can ride in it. I learned how to make the 'Vroom vroom' sound as I got pushed around.
My Uncle Timmy is learning how to take care of babies... maybe I'll have a cousin someday soon.
Me and all the ladies.
We went to Aurelio's Pizza to celebrate my Mommy's birthday! I sure like eating pizza crust and flirting with other babies.
You can see me in this video doing one of my new 'tricks'. I love sharing with everybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment