Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm sitting up!

On Friday, August 29th, I was waiting for mommy to finish getting ready for work. Instead of laying back on my Boppy pillow like I usually like to do I wanted to sit up. Mommy helped me get in the sitting position and then I used my arms to hold myself up! It was so cool being able to sit by myself. THEN when I was at the Hoffman's house this weekend in St. Louis, my mommy sat me on the countertop to watch Jen make salad and surprise... I sat up without even needing to use my arms for support. You can see from my facial expressions that I really have to concentrate. This sitting up opens all new worlds for me. I'll be able to sit in a highchair (when my parents finally buy me one), sit in the shopping cart, and in the highchair at restaurants.