I enjoy laying on my stomach for a few minutes, but then enough is enough!
Of course, Addy always participates in play time. She wouldn't want to miss out on a good time! Oliver doesn't really play with his toys yet, but he likes reading books, watching his toys, and listening to them rattle or ring. Addy would love to call all of Ollie's toys her own... apparently she doesn't have enough toys of her own!
I'm helping my mommy garden here. (Actually I wanted all the attention and wouldn't let her plant any flowers at all!) It was a beautiful day for sitting outside in the shade. I do love to sit up and stand, but I need someone to hold onto me. I'm pretty wobbly at first, too, but it's so much better than laying on my back.
Did you notice my lack of hair? I seem to be losing my really nice brown hair, but maybe I'll grow some more soon....