Monday, April 14, 2008

Ollie's visitors

Grandma Lori & Grandpa Dave from Chicago came to stay & help out right after I was born.










Uncle Erik & Aunt Kate came all the way from Des Moines to visit me! Oops- you can't even see my face I'm swaddled so tightly!







Grandma Connie came to visit (and clean and do laundry) and then we went to the park while potential home buyers were looking at our house!

Grandpa Al took me to Waldo Pizza this past weekend! I don't remember though- I slept through it all!

Lori brought me lots of clothes from my friend Evan!






Heather & Neil came to see me the day after I was born & when I got home!












My cousins Chris, Hunter, and Mandi came to visit this weekend. Hunter gave me lots of his clothes too! Now I have lots of blue clothes!








Sasha and Rick came too!

No comments: